Any of you fears the winter with its cold and icy wind thatt brings with it seasonal threats?
I still don’t understand how, but my husband is loving the cold, I think he comes from Mars,like most men, but for those of you, like me, who suffer only to see the temperature drop below 15 degrees well ,this is the oil you need in your life.
On Guard is a protective mixture created by doTERRA that, with its strong antibacterial properties, protects us from viruses and from the seasonal threats that are about to come.
Excellent to use as prevention, when the hot season is almost over and the cold one is about to arrive or specifically to boost the immune system.
I still remember when my children went to kindergarten and every winter they ended up with this very strong cough that lasted a month. You all know that kindergartens are places of germs and who knows what else … I used to get so frustrate because no matter how good I was on keeping my kids healthy they would still ending up sick.
Until three years ago I discovered these magic bottles that changed my life forever.
I started applying On Guard on the soles of the feet and on the spine every morning before taking them to school and in the evening before going to sleep.
Not only did their immune systems got stronger but they began to come back from school healthy and the cough was a long lost memory.I was enthusiastic !
At the first hint of a cold a simple drop of On Guard was enough to make them feel better immediately.
Let’s see what this wonderful mixture contains:
- WILD ORANGE: it is antibacterial, antifungal, antidepressant and antiseptic. It is a powerful disinfectant and very effective against colds and fever
- CLOVE: It is an antibacterial, antifungal, a very strong antiseptic, antiviral and stimulates the immune system.
- CINNAMON: antiseptic, antibacterial and rediscovering. It is a powerful purifier, reduces inflammation and fights viruses. Stimulates the immune system
- EUCALYPTUS: can have a profound antiviral effect on the respiratory system with anti-congestion, expectorant and anti-catarrhal properties
- ROSEMARY: balances cardiac function and reduces mental fatigue. It can improve circulation and stimulate nervesBecause this blend contains HOT oils it is recommended to dilute it with Fracionated Coconut Oil, you can check the dilution guide here
How to use it:
TOPICALLY: apply 1-2 drops diluted with fractionated coconut oil and apply on the soles of the feet, spine or chest.
AROMATICALLY: Inhale from hands or add 2-3 drops into the diffuser and spread in the air
INTERNALLY: in vegetable capsules, a drop in smoothies, pancakes, sweets or in a glass of water
- Fights seasonal threats: spray or diffuse the mixture whenever you need it especially in public environments such as school, work and at home.
- Soothing for a sore throat: just a drop in a glass of water and gargle or take internally with a spoonful of honey and lemon
- Oral disinfectant. Try rinsing your mouth after cleaning your teeth or using On Guard toothpaste. To clean the toothbrush, just put 2-3 drops in a glass of water and leave the toothbrush overnight.
- Eliminates unpleasant odors
- Detergent: you can wash it on the floor, use it as a multipurpose spray because it is a powerful antibacterial
- Prevention: use the diffuser or add 1-2 drops to your juice against illness
- Natural Defense: supports the immune system